Application mobile Caisse d'Epargne
Managing your accounts from abroad
Using your bank account when you are abroad
The services offered by Caisse d'Epargne Île-de-France include :
- A Visa bank card(1) suited to your needs, for payments and withdrawals in France and abroad
- A cheque book(1) for your expenses when you are in France
- The facility to transfer funds
(1) Subject to acceptance by Caisse d’Epargne Ile-de-France.
Special fees for outgoing international transfers
As a client of the International Branch, you are entitled to a 50%(2) discount on fees for outgoing international transfers (non-SEPA wire transfers in euros or a foreign currency).
(2) Applicable as at 01/06/2016.
Managing your accounts while you are abroad
Wherever you are, you can log onto the Online Banking Service(3) from the homepage of the Caisse d'Epargne Île-de-France website, by clicking on "Accès aux comptes".
You can use the online banking service to :
- View a summary and details of your accounts
- Transfer funds between your accounts or to accounts in other European countries (SEPA)
- View your online account statements(4)
- Send and receive emails in your Secure Online Mailbox
- Check the contact details of your advisor and the branch opening hours
- Access your digital safe(5)
(3) Subject to charges by your Internet provider.
(4) If you have subscribed to the "Online account statement" service. For further information, please contact your branch.
(5) If you have subscribed to the "Digital safe" service. For further information, please contact your branch.
How to contact the International Branch
* Local landline charge in metropolitan France.
** Subject to charges by your telephone operator and/or Internet provider.
Find out more
Saving while abroad
Preparing for your return or future projects
Buying a property in France
Financing a second home or buy-to-let property in France
Protecting your French-based assets
Insuring your property or vehicle in France
Medical, accident and disability cover
Offers from our partners to protect you and your loved ones