Application mobile Caisse d'Epargne
Opening a bank account in France
Your current account
Are you moving to France for your work ?
Do you intend to buy a property in France and need a bank account for your routine expenses ?
With your current account, you can receive your salary or your rent income.
You can use it to pay our routine expenses with the means of payment provided by Caisse d’Epargne Ile-de-France(1).
(1) Subject to acceptance by Caisse d’Epargne Ile-de-France.
Documents needed to open your account
According to your personal situation, you will be asked to produce the following documents(2) in order to open your bank account :
- Valid proof of identity (such as a passport)
- Proof of address, issued in the past 3 months
- Proof of income, issued in the past 3 months (such as a payslip or a copy of your expatriation contract)
(2) You may be asked to produce additional documents necessary to manage your application.
We make things easy
Because living and working abroad or planning to buy property are complicated enough, the International Branch does everything to make your life easier.
You can apply to open an account and request your means of payment before your arrival in France.
You will just need to finalise the process during our meeting at the International Branch.
How to contact the International Branch
* Local landline charge in metropolitan France.
** Subject to charges by your telephone operator and/or Internet provider.