Application mobile Caisse d'Epargne
Saving while abroad
Your savings while you are abroad
Because you are an expatriate or have chosen to live abroad, you have specific savings needs.
Your current concerns and future projects very probably include the following:
- How to supplement your pension
- Saving in order to buy a property
- Saving for your children’s education
- The cost of moving back home
- Your tax position as a non-resident, etc.
The International Branch understands your situation and needs, and can advise you on the best savings solutions for you.
How to contact the International Branch
* Local landline charge in metropolitan France.
** Subject to charges by your telephone operator and/or Internet provider.